Intecracy Group consortium members offer Software development services throughout full application development lifecycle, beginning from identification of business value and requirements gathering to system deployment, knowledge transfer and support services.
Having professional architects, developers, project managers and testers on board companies—members Intecracy Group consortium, we can engage at any stage, whether you only have an idea of your future product or already started development. Intecracy Group has skills and experience of developing customized applications for different companies. We flexibly adjust our standard development process to seamlessly integrate with established customer’s processes.
Full Software development lifecycle we follow at Softengi Company from Intecracy Group consortium includes:
• Identification of business value, where planned software system must be evaluated basing on organization’s critical success factors. This may include feasibility study.
• Requirements gathering, where our analysts work with customer’s subject matter specialists and knowledge holders to define application’s high level requirements.
• Requirements elaboration. At this stage business requirements are prioritized and detailed. Result of this stage is Software Requirements Specification document.
• Prototyping is used for demonstrating and validating system requirements. Prototype helps customers and developers understand the requirements for the system and expose misunderstanding between software users and developers.
• System design and technical architecture development. This is where the technical blueprint of the system is created.
• Development. Here design is being executed into a physical system by building the code and databases using the selected architectural approach and technologies under an appropriate management process.
• Application testing. Testing team participates from the early stages of development and begins with test planning and test cases development, and continuing with various sets of tests depending on requirements, which include functional testing, UI testing, performance/load/stress testing, installation and deployment testing, acceptance testing, etc.
• Delivery and implementation includes installation system in the actual work environment, configuration, data migration and data load. Also at this stage technical and user documentation is being prepared, as well as user training and knowledge transfer.
• Maintenance and support means keeping the system up to date and ensuring it meets the goals.
Depending on project conditions and requirements either all above stages will be executed or you can specifically request some of them, like requirements gathering and SRS document preparation or architecture development or application testing or support services, and so on.
To seamlessly connect Intecracy Group’s software development processes with the customer’s and to cover possible deviations from standard processes we at Intecracy Group use agile methods supported by flexible and adjustable framework of CMMI practices. To assure highest quality, all processes from the project initiation to closing are monitored by our internal Quality Assurance Group.
Custom software development is usually performed by Intecracy Group’s offsite project team led Intecracy Group’s project manager who works with tight collaboration with project manager from the customer’s side. Team follows strict collaboration procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.